Tell me ALLLL the gossip.
*clicks on every link and spends the rest of my night like*
Illustrations by Suzanne Woolcott
Are you looking for natural ways to improve your mood, due to stress, anxiety, sorrow, or anger?
Our “Cheer up, Buttercup!” series lists just that! We have 56 tips to help you brighten your day. :)
- Change your Self Talk
- Don’t let negative influences stay in your life for longer than necessary
- Maintain a good Network
- Do productive things
- You don’t have to hold it all in.
- Do what you love
- Indulge yourself
- Don’t blame yourself
- Look for the silver lining
- Bask in the sun!
- Play with a pet
- Repaint or reorganize your room
- Give someone a hug
- Reach out to someone
- Fish, Brazil Nuts, and Orange Juice
- Don’t over-schedule
- Don’t forget about your health
- Connect with others
- Shop smart
- Keep a daily journal
- Listen to your favorite music
- Eat three healthy meals a day
- Gussy up
- Watch a funny movie
- Let yourself cry
- Take a hot shower
- Call up an old friend
- Believe in yourself!
- Dye your hair
- Make your bed
- Wear something you really like
- Do something for someone else
- Get some new ideas
- Be thankful
- Listen to inspiring, upbeat music
- Make a list of quotes and lyrics that inspire you
- Make a list of places you’d like to visit, or things you’d like to do within your lifetime
- Bake or cook your favorite dish
- Watch silly daytime television
- Play a video game or a board game with friends
- Write letters to your best friends and send them if you wish to
- Start drawing, or a create a collage of how you’re feeling
- Place a blanket in the dryer and wrap it around yourself
- Make a cup of tea/coffee
- Look up and learn breathing techniques
- Run yourself a warm bath and fill it with aromatherapy oils
- Paint your nails
- Pray or Meditate
- Take photographs of something that catches your eye
- Look up funny cats and dogs on Youtube.
- Fill in a CBT ABC worksheet or something similar
- Invest in a punching bag
You guys sent me suggestions on what to do more with centaurs and some of these are your ideas! Ahh they’re super cute ;V; Also centaur females who don’t need no bras nu-uh
I love the idea for the lil paint guy that he’s very jumpy and ridiculously scared pff. Still don’t have a name for him tho, or the girl.
YOU DID MORE OF THESE CENTAURS UGH THEY’RE SO GORGEOUS
plastic bags aren’t nearly as bad as
idk what I’m doing lol.